What they want to hear
Need some inspiration? Watch this video. Then share your voice of support.
Further inspiration – 10 things you could say
- “It’s put my rough days in perspective. Keep getting through each day.”
- “Thanks for sharing your story. I learned a lot from it.”
- “Your story has made me feel differently about schizophrenia.”
- “I can only imagine what it would be like. I hope you have more good days than bad.”
- “I hope you keep doing well and inspiring people that there is hope, that It can get better.”
- “You and your families are an inspiration. That would have been really difficult to deal with."
- “It’s great that you are doing well now, and helping other people.”
- "I admire you Dan. I would never have the courage to do stand-up comedy.”
- “I listened to your songs Jessica, you’re really talented.”
- “Most people are terrified of public speaking Emmett. It’s great that you get up there and talk about what you’ve been through.”